On Guard of Originality: PaperHelp Plagiarism Prevention Measures
Plagiarism is a scourge of modern academic writing. Here is a detailed explanation of PaperHelp.org plagiarism prevention measures taken to ensure that each paper we deliver is original and would pass virtually any anti-plagiarism check:
- PaperHelp authors only write papers from scratch. No re-selling or providing pre-written materials is neither allowed nor practiced in our company.
- In full accordance with the principles of individual approach, PaperHelp experts craft papers following your instructions and specific requirements listed in the order.
- We urge customers to attach several of their previously written papers to the order so that the assigned expert could read them and mimic your writing style.
- You can request your piece written in simple language – this feature is quite popular among international students. It is absolutely free.
- At any moment, you can get in touch directly with the assigned writer and discuss how you want your order fulfilled (within the previously set parameters, of course).
- All sources and quotes used in the paper will be properly referenced and formatted according to the selected citation style.
- Compliance of a paper with the initial order requirements and academic standards is thoroughly checked by the Quality Assurance department.
- Each paper is by default checked for plagiarism with the specialized software that not only matches it to Internet sources but also to all materials previously written by PaperHelp authors.
- You can request an extended plagiarism report based on the check performed by third-party commercial software (this service comes at an extra charge).
- We do not use Turnitin to check papers for plagiarism as it may save the entered content in its database and then red-flag it
Combined, the above-described measures ensure that the sample academic work you order from PaperHelp will be one of a kind. Completely original and properly referenced, such paper would pass virtually any anti-plagiarism checker.